Sales Order Administrator
Good telephone customer service experience within an order processing environment? This is the perfect opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of a very established and successful company. Join a fast-paced team, where you can grow with the business.
You will be responsible for managing existing accounts and liaison with new customers (no cold calling) you will be the point of contact for quotes and order placing and will process orders through from point of placement to the point of delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Providing quotes over telephone and via email
- Processing orders (using Sage) from point of placement to point of delivery
- Liaison with Production department to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Problem solving and complaint resolution
What do you need?
- 2 years previous office experience within a busy, fast paced environment.
- Experience in high volume order processing is highly advantageous
- Computer literate (Sage advantageous)
- Experience of working in an office environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Focused on timely delivery and achievement of customer satisfaction
- Excellent levels of written and spoken English
- Up to £20,000 starting salary
- 28 days holiday
- Onsite parking
- Company Pension
- Relaxed environment / dress down policy / Pizza Fridays
- Hours 08:30 - 5:30pm - 1 hr lunch