A top 10 accountancy firm, in a large and central office in Salisbury, are looking for an individual confident preparing annual financial statements to join their growing accounts team.
The Salisbury office is conveniently located in the centre of town, just a 2 minute walk from all the main bus stops. It is also only a 10 minute walk from Salisbury Train Station, thus making this role easily accessible for all those in the surrounding towns and villages.
What are we looking for?
- Likely to be part qualified AAT or early stages of the ACA/ACCA
- AAT finalists and qualified candidates are also welcome to apply
- 1-2 years recent experience in Public Practice
- Comfortable preparing a range of financial statements
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Prior experience of CaseWare and Viztopia is advantageous
- Understanding of new accounting standards such as FRS 102
- Confident in top 10 environment
- Computer literacy is a must
- Basic knowledge of tax is desirable
What can we offer you?
- Large office with lots of experienced accountants to learn from
- Specialisation in Agricultural and Equine sectors
- Strong relationships with clients
- Regular meetings on client premises
- Preparation of annual financial statements and other reports such as budgets
- Close working relationship with the tax teams
- Report directly to the Manager
- Opportunity to work in a very busy office with fantastic progression opportunities
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
Please contact Antony at Harvey John to discuss this Accounts Assistant role in confidence or for some further information.