This is your opportunity to join a Sussex based accountancy firm in a newly created role taking their cloud technology offering and IT infrastructure to the next level.
Responsible for cloud technology, you'll ensure that the firm is best placed to offer a cloud accounting software solution to their clients and that they're making best use of the product whilst also taking ownership of the firm's own technology infrastructure by future proofing for the years ahead as the firm continues its expansion path.
You can either be based in either Brighton or a mid Sussex office but a presence in this visible role will be expected across both Sussex locations.
- Possibly hold an accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
- Confident in taking a lead role within a prominent regional accountancy firm ensuring their cloud based software offering and internal IT infrastructure keeps them ahead of the curve
- First class communication and presentation skills with client service, delivery and support being at the forefront of everything you do
- A cloud accounting champion most likely with Xero or QB Online but with with a wider knowledge of what the market has to offer
- You may be a certified advisor for Xero or Quickbooks Online
- Be solutions focussed ensuring the client is making best use of the recommended product
- Experience in training, migration, implementation and all aspects of the cloud product to include add-ons integration
- Strong technical knowledge allowing you to propose, communicate, implement and document improved systems and processes
- Have a wider technical knowledge developing the firm's technical proposition and infrastructure by fine tuning how they approach technology
View the salary advertised as a range with your expectations discussed on application.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss.