1 year maternity cover role
The Flight Sales Consultant
Do you want to work for one of the most trusted companies in the UK that have been around since 1981, that offer an exciting working environment plus have excellent company benefits?
The Flight Sales Consultant is a key member of the Flight Sales team. The team provides flight support to our customers and various teams in a reservation capacity or training staff.
What will you be doing?
- Managing PNRs within the GDS including queue management and ticketing
- Support the Sales team with complex flight requirements
- Assisting other teams with flight queries either in person, through messaging, tasks or e mail
- Liaising with customers regarding flight queries
- Making air reservations in the GDS
- Developing GDS training for flights and sales team
- Developing airline training for sales staff and liaising with airline representatives to arrange in-house training
- Making low cost carrier reservations
- Handling various administration tasks
What do you need
- Strong customer service skills
- Intermediate use of excel and word
- Capable of multi-tasking through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload.
- Ability to effectively problem solve using commercial and customer focused solutions
- 2 years GDS reservations experience (minimum) using either Galileo, Apollo, Worldspan, Amadeus or SABRE.
What's on offer
- Hours 9 to 530pm Mon to Fri – 1 hour lunch
- Holiday 20 days (plus Bank/Public Holidays rises by one day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff Discount Scheme-Tours
- Flu Jabs Oct/Nov
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Car Parking -Staff who live outside a 2 mile radius of the office receive free parking either on site or with Rushmoor Smartcard.