£28,080 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
The Therapist will be part of Waterbeach team and will report to the Assistant Health Club & Spa Manager.
Goodwood is a quintessentially English estate, set in 12,000 acres of rolling West Sussex countryside. Rooted in our heritage, we deliver extraordinary and engaging experiences in modern and authentic ways. But what really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes Goodwood the unique place it is.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for Goodwood to be ‘the home of exceptional experiences’.
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for preparing the Waterbeach for the working day and delivering exceptional customer service throughout the client journey. Responsible for greeting clients, performing a range of fabulous treatments, recommending homecare products and re-booking guests for repeat appointments. Going above and beyond to deliver a ‘wow’ factor to each individual should be a daily routine and our customers should feel the centre of your attention from the moment they pick up the phone to book a treatment to the time they leave.
- To perform treatments o a high standard according to product house or salon training protocols
- To demonstrate excellent time management within appointments
- To manage the Therapist diary, maximizing revenue earing potential
- To recommend homecare regimes and products to all clients
- To report all contraindications presented in a consultation to a senior team member and offer alternative therapies as appropriate
- To build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients ensuring that people feel at ease in the Waterbeach surroundings
- To ensure your working environment is clean, presentable, organized and hygienically maintained at all times
- To work as part of a team to meet designated KPIs and budgets
- To work towards targets set in terms of retail sales and booking volumes
- Undertake cash handling duties
- To demonstrate an awareness of Health & Safety and report any hazards, security risks or snagging as soon as possible
- To be knowledgeable about the facilities, products, marketing and events for the Waterbeach as well as the wider Estate
Qualities you will Possess
What do you need to be Successful?
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of fun!
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy (including electrical qualification)
- A proven track record delivering great customer service is essential
- Proven experience in industry working in either a salon or spa environment
- Experience of working to retail targets
- Ability to create and maintain relationships to encourage repeat clients
- Product house training from Jessica, Elemis or Elemental Herbology is desirable but full training will be provided
- Competent with IT systems, including Microsoft Office, email and diary management systems
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexibility to be able to work evenings and weekends as per the needs of the business
- Be well presented at all times
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)